Re: Should we drop the color bullet for now?

Hi Jon,

Thank you for your message.

Differences in text color that conveys meaning is something we could
research with Alastair's bookmarklet unless people have been
collecting samples of it.

In any event, I am not sure how this SC could solve that problem as a
user overriding text color and background color wouldn't know the
author's intended meaning for any differences.  Any ideas for a
technique? We would need some kind of hook for HTML. I'm not sure
about PDF, JAVA, Silverlight, or Flash.

Kindest Regards,
Laura

--