Re: Can anyone not live with this sentence as the Adapting Text SC's intro? (was Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?)

I think the question is premature until we have
created sufficient techniques for meeting it with all the different technologies
have proven to ourselves that the technologies will work across all page types.

if these are both done -  and the words don’t have to be revised after or as part of doing them — then yes.   But without that info - I don’t know the answer.

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu