Re: Lets Change Meta Data Back, and Put it on the agenda

are you talking about Hover/popup

here is the original
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/index.php?title=Metadata_On_Hover&oldid=2347

Content that is necessary for understanding which appears on hover, must be:

   - fully visible,
   - not obscured, and
   - available via any input method.

 it was edited
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/index.php?title=Metadata_On_Hover&oldid=2559

Informational content that is only shown by hovering a mouse over an
element is not used as the only means of conveying information and does not
obscure other content.

This is the edited version in the FPWD
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/low-vision-a11y-tf/wiki/Metadata_On_Hover

For informational content that appears on hover or focus, one of the
following is true:
Turn Off The informational content can be turned off Not obscure The
informational content does not obsure the triggering content
Note

This does not apply to user agent rendering of the title attribute.

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756