Re: Lets Change Meta Data Back, and Put it on the agenda

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 15:40:46 -0500
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
are you talking about Hover/popup

here is the original

Content that is necessary for understanding which appears on hover, must be:

   - fully visible,
   - not obscured, and
   - available via any input method.

 it was edited

Informational content that is only shown by hovering a mouse over an
element is not used as the only means of conveying information and does not
obscure other content.

This is the edited version in the FPWD

For informational content that appears on hover or focus, one of the
following is true:
Turn Off The informational content can be turned off Not obscure The
informational content does not obsure the triggering content

This does not apply to user agent rendering of the title attribute.

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 3:15 PM, Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can we come up with some new language. Maybe just on this message?
> Wayne

Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756