Re: User Interface Contrast Ratio Thresholds - sandbox

From: Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 14:49:47 -0500
To: public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: Marla Runyan <marlarunyan1@gmail.com>, Glenda Sims <glenda.sims@deque.com>
I fiddled a bit with Marla's excellent work
Added 3px borders for 3:1, 2.5:1, and 2:1,  some buttons have these ratios
with button text and button background, other buttons have border contrast
with page background
also added 4.5:1 contrast with 1px borders.

https://jsfiddle.net/a11y_guy/p9db2f6w/33/

Thoughts

now to see if we can turn it into something that can collect some data.

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator
1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756