Re: Adapting text question on this week's survey

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 15:23:05 -0500
To: Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Wayne and all,

I noticed on the survey [1], your response for the adapting text
question is "None of the above..."

At a LVTF meeting back in February we discussed colors for this SC.
You seem to have originated the idea of going with 2 colors. The
minutes say:

<allanj> wayne: but we need to get around the contrast SC. so any two colors

<allanj> scott: perhaps say pick a single foreground and a single
background color. so user can pick a color.

scott: change the forground and background color to one color each to test.

<allanj> ... use <e.g. b/w) then user b/w in the test.

<allanj> glenda: single foreground color and a single different
background color.

Source:
https://www.w3.org/2017/02/02-lvtf-minutes.html

Did something change, and I missed it?