Re: Subtle change to Adapting Text

Hi Steve and all,

The mechanism wording gets extreme push back [1] [2][3]. I doubt we
would ever get consensus on it at AA.

I am thinking of pursuing the 2 SC idea that was proposed on today's
AG call [4]. Jason White had previously mentioned it [5]. We would
have 2 Adapting Text SC's. One at level AA. And one at level AAA.

* For AA we could use the current language, which is Proposal C with
maybe a minor tweak or 2.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-290810047

* For AAA we could your mechanism language for the first sentence or
something close to it.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/78#issuecomment-291567555

Thoughts?

Thank again, Steve. Much appreciated.