Re: Sizing SCs

I agree with Wayne on the 500 % need. Part of having real user-needed
requirements identified is to push innovation. If mobile UAs and devices
can't meet this real user need today, some will strive to do so. So I agree
with the 500%.

For the em vs %, I think Alistair is correct here.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545