Re: Combining SCs

I understand Alistair, and thanks for seperating the thread....:-)

Even though C restates with a higher requirement, it is still OK, I think,
as long as each is testable. Because we can't remove or change 1.4.4 so an
entity would fail in 2.1 for that SC if they passes it in 2.0.

So you are right, this is going to require careful thought. Adding the new
one or two specific SC is the best way to go, I beleive.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545