Re: Combining the sizing SCs

Alistair,

While this seems like a good idea, remember that 2.1 has to be 100%
backwards compatable (in that it will add new things, but all of the old
things will still be true), so it may be more complicated to so.

In other words you would still have to have the Resize SC (with it existing
number) and a Resize Text plus Resize Content (with a new number). So it
seems best to just make the new idea, Resize Content by itself the new
number.

We *do* want to combine all NEW SC ideas as much as we can, but combining
old with a new will be much harder to do, considering our requirements for
2.1.

Do others agree or disagree that this is consistant with one of the goals
of 2.1?

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545