RE: Metadata On Hover SC Text

+1 to combining the requirements.

-----Original Message-----
From: Erich Manser [mailto:emanser@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2016 10:43 AM
To: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Cc: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>; Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>; public-low-vision-a11y-tf <public-low-vision-a11y-tf@w3.org>; Wayne Dick <wayneedick@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Metadata On Hover SC Text

+1 to combining the text

In both cases the issue is the same - that hover triggers something which obscures other important information (Cursor Overlapping Tooltip Text in one, and Popup Text Overwriting Actionable Buttons in the other)

I think Laura's consolidated text distills and captures that issue.

Thanks,

 <http://www.ibm.com/able> 	Erich Manser
IBM Accessibility, IBM Research
Littleton, MA / tel: 978-696-1810