Re: 2nd draft of color perception section

Hi Laura,

Thanks for working on this more!

Here's an idea to address terminology [1]:
"
Specialized cells known as cones that are located in the retina of the eye allow a person to see color. When these cells are absent or malfunctioning it can result in a decreased ability to see certain colors or a decreased ability to tell colors apart. This is commonly called "color blindness".
Globally, 1 in 12 men (8%) and 1 in 200 women have color blindness. [source] Red-green color blindness is the most common form. It affects 7 to 10% of men and virtually no women. [source] Blue-yellow color blindness affects males and females equally. It occurs in fewer than 1 in 10,000 people. [source]
"

A few other things I noticed:
* In the examples, the second and third are the same.
* The types don't quite align with <https://nei.nih.gov/health/color_blindness/facts_about>

Best,
~Shawn

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-low-vision-a11y-tf/2016Jan/0018.html