Re: Finishing up WCAG Icon Font Issue 144 (was Re: Your thoughts on updated "Icon Font with an On-Screen Text Alternative" Technique)

Laura,
I reviewed all of the materials associated with Icon Font Techniques. I
don't find any objection to them from any task force member. You have made
recommended updates and corrections.
I will add to the agenda that we make a formal resolution on Thursday to
finish the LVTF review of Icon Font Techniques. I am not sure what happens
after that.

Jim

--
Jim Allan, Accessibility Coordinator