Finishing up WCAG Icon Font Issue 144 (was Re: Your thoughts on updated "Icon Font with an On-Screen Text Alternative" Technique)

Hi Jim, Andrew, John, Wayne and all,

Josh has asked [1] if the following updated techniques are ready for
review by the full HTML WG:

Providing an On-Screen Text Alternative for an Icon Font
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Icon_Font_with_an_On-Screen_Text_Alternative

Using aria-hidden="true" on an icon font that AT should ignore
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_aria-hidden%3Dtrue_on_an_icon_font_that_AT_should_ignore

What is the next step in finishing up WCAG issue 144 so the Josh can
get them on a survey?

Thank you.
Kindest Regards,
Laura