Re: blank predicates

Hello:

When describing  images with imagesnippets and we build the descriptions
(image/scene graphs) with triples -- we try to use one of the 11
relations we have designated as the Lightweight Image Ontology.

Occasionally - I want to create a triple, because I know I will want to
semantically search and reason over the subject/object entitis later,
but one of those 11 relations is not exactly right.

While it's not perfect - I will sometimes just use lio:isRelatedTo in
our namespace as a relation placeholder until Pat (Hayes) and I review
it later along with other places I have used it to see if it deserves a
more descriptive relation.

I call it a crap relation because it doesn't have any real meaning other
than to say there is a relation between the two entities.

Best,

Margaret