Re: blank predicates

Hi Melvin,

Maybe a role model / n-ary relationship would work here.

In schema.org, 'Role' was introduced sometime ago [1] that generalize
n-ary relationship with repeated property. e.g

:Alice schema:relatedTo [
schema:roleName "friend" ;
schema:relatedTo :Bob ].

You may want to assign a generic role name first, and then update the
value when you have more specific idea.

In Japan Search [2], we use "dual" properties approach [3] that
combines the above n-ary structure and simple property, e.g.

:Alice schema:relatedTo :Bob ;
dc:relation [jps:relationType role:friend ;
jps:value :Bob ].

It might be read as a sort of practical way corresponding to RDF* description

<<:Alice schema:relatedTo :Bob>> schema:roleName "friend" .

cheers,

[1] http://blog.schema.org/2014/06/introducing-role.html
[2] https://jpsearch.go.jp/
[3] https://www.kanzaki.com/works/ld/jpsearch/primer/#sec1-2