RE: [EXT] Re: nCoV

Hi, Roberto. Apparently rhizome requires a login: how does one obtain such?

Thanks,
Leo

From: Roberto García <rogargon@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 3:37 PM
To: janowicz@ucsb.edu
Cc: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>; public-lod@w3.org
Subject: [EXT] Re: nCoV

Thank you, Krzysztof, great initiative.

I just configured Rhizomer to use the SPARQL endpoint.
It is still work in progress but it might be helpful to explore the data:
https://rhizomer.rhizomik.net/datasets/covid19

Roberto García
http://rhizomik.net/~roberto/

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 12:08 AM Krzysztof Janowicz <janowicz@ucsb.edu<mailto:janowicz@ucsb.edu>> wrote:
On 3/21/20 3:53 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
On 3/21/20 5:26 PM, Krzysztof Janowicz wrote:

Hi Krzysztof,

Wondering if you have an update regarding the item above?

Hi,

We indeed have data of all reported cases by JH, canceled routes and affected airports (certainly not all), conflated and matched geographic regions (a shortcoming of the JH data), a bit on the cruise vessels, a bit on supply chains by example.

https://covid.geog.ucsb.edu/browse/#covid19-disease:COVID-19_DiseaseOutbreak

Best,
Krzysztof

Hi Krzysztof,

Great effort!

Here a few questions, for sake of general clarification:

1. Is there a raw RDF dump anywhere?

2. Is there a SPARQL Query Service endpoint?

I've also looked at: https://covid.geog.ucsb.edu/

Here you go: http://covid.geog.ucsb.edu:7200/sparql . Please note that this is all in a very early stage as we are getting the system and data ready to be updated daily and also integrate virus strain data and so on.

Krzysztof

Kingsley