Re: [EXT] Re: nCoV

Rhizomer doesn't require to log in to explore this dataset because it's
configured as public. Just click any of the classes shown (as a tag cloud).

If you want to explore other datasets through their SPARQL endpoints,
please, send me an email and I can create a test account for you.

Regards,

Roberto