Re: [EXT] Re: nCoV

Hi all,

You may also find our Facete3 Terminal SPARQL-based faceted browser useful for quickly inspecting a dataset in a file or a remote endpoint, such as the SPARQL endpoint at http://covid.geog.ucsb.edu:7200/repositories/COVID-19

It may be of particular use if you have written some RDF transformations and want a quick way to inspect a sample of the data output before you publish it.

Quick demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS3GvRnM05A

GitHub: https://github.com/hobbit-project/facete3

Cheers,

Claus

On 25.03.20 12:58, wrote:

> Hi, Roberto. Apparently rhizome requires a login: how does one obtain such?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Leo

Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler
Research Group: http://aksw.org/