Re: Discovery Protocol? (was: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet)

And the time has come yet again for my occasional posting on

http://void.rkbexplorer.com

which still seems to be working, after all these years :-)

You'll find a SPARQL endpoint and browser with vintage VoID documents (2010 was an excellent year - the terroir really came into its own) - http://void.rkbexplorer.com/browse/
I don't think anything has been put in there for years, and probably most of them are dead ends.
I could refresh the decade-old tech etc. if people wanted (and go out fetching from .well-known, support fragments, etc.), but I think others could do that easily if there was demand, with a nice UX etc..
And usually there is a tiny flurry of interest in VoID like at the moment, which then dies down again, without anything happening.
So I don't, unless pushed hard.

Nice to see the VoID vocab online again - well done to whoever did it.

Hugh

--
Hugh Glaser
   SO50 4..