Re: Discovery Protocol?

Not quite the same thing, but to discover LOD about an organisation,
starting from it's homepage (the ID most people have for an organisation)

http://opd.data.ac.uk/

It's been adopted in a small way by a bunch of UK universities and we
use it to discover some basic FOAF style stuff and their
facilities/equipment lists to show on http://equipment.data.ac.uk/

--
Christopher Gutteridge <totl@soton.ac.uk>
You should read our team blog at http://blog.soton.ac.uk/webteam/