Examples of applications built on LOD

From: Matt Wallis <matt@solidarityeconomics.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 19:37:18 +0000
To: public-lod@w3.org
I was challenged today to provide examples of applications that have
been built on LOD. What I'm looking for especially is examples that
might be recognized by 'the average man/woman in the street'. For
example, the BBC's use of their Dynamic Semantic Publishing architecture
for the Olympic Games. I'm also interested in examples that are
important to progress (e.g. scientific progress), but which may not be
known to those people (in the street).

Can you help?