Re: What Happened to the Semantic Web?

Open and decentralized system: could P2P do the trick?

(raw from a draft I'm working on)

'P2P Metamodel integration. Peers (OSGi containers). DHTs (hash discovery
of models and resources). Scopes. Advertisements. Camel network bindings
(routes). Distributed dataflow activation graphs: inputs: Resource
Observable T, models, outputs: Resource Observable T. Models : Function
input, output: aggregate, compose, alignment, etc. 'discovered', resolved
and applied from context (input) on each layer metamodel. Declarative
models / trained models 'portable' (distributed, discoverable) across
peers.'

See the whole document I'm attaching for context.

Regards,
Sebastián.