Re: Vocabulary to describe software projects and their dependencies

Hi Paul,
> Le 10 août 2016 à 11:26, Paul Worrall <paul.worrall@interition.net> a écrit :
>
> I had been working on describing software https://sparqlycode.com/ <https://sparqlycode.com/> .   It used DOAP and PROV and its own vocab. Produced RDF/OWL representations of the code, its build, version history etc.. I could’t get an early adopter so I abondoned it last year.
>
> Would be happy to help someone pick up on the code.

You can also help the community by submitting the vocabulary [0] for inclusion into LOV [1].
That would be great and a good way to watch any adopter of the vocab.

[0] http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/suggest <http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/suggest>
[1] lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/ <http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/>

> Paul Worrall
>
> Interition: wisdom in the web
>
> web: www.interition.net <http://www.interition.net/>, www.zonafide.net <http://www.zonafide.net/>
> email: paul.worrall@interition.net <mailto:paul.worrall@interition.net>
> twitter: @interition
> mobile: +44 (0) 771 133 0213
> phone: +44 (0) 203 637 5196
> eth: 0x93d41b29acf6204c9a9f03e335988e498388a2cc
>
> Registered in England and Wales. Number 08460806
> Registered office: Elm Barn, Stoke Golding Lane, Higham on the Hill, Nuneaton,CV13 6ES
>

>> On 9 Aug 2016, at 07:36, Graham Klyne <gk@ninebynine.org <mailto:gk@ninebynine.org>> wrote:
>>
>> On 08/08/2016 14:57, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
>>> DOAP vocabulary comes very close: https://github.com/edumbill/doap <https://github.com/edumbill/doap>
>>>
>>> Too bad it looks to be unmaintained. Strangely, the schema does not
>>> seem to support relationships (dependencies) between projects.
>>
>> Just a thought:  would DOAP + PROV fit the bill?
>>
>> #g
>> --

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
Mail: ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com