Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

Hi David,

If by 'publishing' you mean 'from a web service for consumption' then I
feel the suggestion to deprecate RDF/XML is an over correction.  Of
course, it is not too difficult to move between RDF serializations, but
if the publishing service provides a variety of serializations, it is
likely to increase the usefulness of that service to a consumer.

Diminish its role as a pedagogical tool.  That's the issue, no?

Best,
Kevin