Re: Please publish Turtle or JSON-LD instead of RDF/XML [was Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?]

Maybe saying it is "pedagogical" is being charitable.

Working programmers learn by book much less than they should;  the strategy
of "search Google,  copy some code from stackoverflow,  and mess around
with it until it seems to work" is common and what we can do about it is to
push the new syntax so hard in every way so that we can drown out the old
stuff.

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

:BaseKB -- Query Freebase Data With SPARQL
http://basekb.com/gold/

Legal Entity Identifier Lookup
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/>