Re: Linked Data Fragments: Web-scale querying

Hi all,

An interesting discussion!!!. A good overview and a fine-grained
experimental evaluation of SPARQL query federation approaches presented in
[1] might be of  interest.

[1] http://www.semantic-web-journal.net/system/files/swj625.pdf.

Best,
Muhammad Saleem
PhD student AKSW, University of Leipzig, Germany
Skype: saleem.muhammd