Re: Linked Data Fragments: Web-scale querying

Hi Martynas,

Similarly our work "Alignment-Based Querying of Linked Open Data" [1] might
be of interest to you as well. The system does federated querying of LOD
datasets using alignments from ontology matching tool BLOOMS [2].

[1]  http://knoesis.wright.edu/pascal/pub/aloqus_2012.pdf
[2] http://rd.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-17746-0_26#page-1

Best

Prateek Jain, Ph. D.