Re: Attribute or Property Ontology?

Hi Michel,

This is most helpful and interesting. It bears the closest overlap to
what I have been envisioning of any of the options I have seen so far.
The paper was quite informative, but loading the ontology in Protégé
made SIO quite explicit.

Thank you.

I have applied for membership to the Google Group for my follow-on
questions, which deal with items of scope, naming conventions and the
mix of vocabularies used. Nonetheless, I appreciate the scope you and
your colleagues have undertaken here, and hopefully I can either learn
from or contribute to your effort.

Regards, Mike