Re: Princeton WordNet RDF

Great job!

I want to stress that content-negotiation support for all types is
certainly *not* a requirement for a linked data set. The syntax
support or the extra header information being proposed by several
members would certainly make the data nicer, as probably other dozen
of other things would, but this is still valid linked data.

Just because linked data should be simple ;)

Thank you,
Luca