Re: Princeton WordNet RDF

As an aside, whenever it is convenient to do so, I would strongly
suggest migrating from RDF/XML to Turtle as the default published RDF
format, for better public relations and human readability.
Historically, RDF/XML has caused quite a lot of misunderstanding of RDF
among software developers who are familiar with XML but not RDF and see
RDF/XML think that RDF is merely a (bad) dialect of XML.

Thanks!
David