Re: Open Data for Intelligent Transportation Systems

Dear Michiaki Tatsubori,

With the Open Knowledge Foundation we have an open transport working
group which I am coordinating. The website of this working group can be
found here: http://transport.okfn.org.

Next to my voluntary work at the OKFN, I started working on a PhD on
(linked) open transport data at the university of Ghent (Belgium) 4
months ago.

I would be pleased to give a talk on Open Transport Data if you would
think that I am the right person.

Kind regards,

Pieter Colpaert

--