RE: URLs in Data Working Draft

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 11:22:01 -0700
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
CC: David Booth <david@dbooth.org>, David Wood <david@3roundstones.com>, Uche Ogbuji <uche@ogbuji.net>, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>, "www-tag@w3.org List" <www-tag@w3.org>
My preference is to say that http://larry.masinter.net merely identifies the use the HTTP protocol to the host named "larry.masinter.net", and that any other identification is in the eye of the beholder and a matter of convention in context of use.