rNews RDFa in BBC News

Hello all

I am working with BBC News on implementing some RDFa in article pages on
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news. rNews seems like the best candidate for us in
terms of expressiveness and wider adoption, so I am thinking, as a first
iteration, we will add something like this to article pages:

<head prefix="rnews: http://iptc.org/std/rNews/2011-10-07#"
resource="{published URL}"
typeof="rnews:NewsItem">
…
</head>

We are currently working on an internal project to identify the
real-world concepts mentioned in our stories and associate them back
with the published article; when this is available we will add the
following:

person/place/organisation}"/>
person/place/organisation} "/>

Separately we will publish the BBC GUIDs we have created for
person/place/organisations with sameAs links towikidata/freebase/dbpedia.

Does anyone see any problems with this approach?

Thanks

JT

-------
Jeremy Tarling