Re: Now with Turtle - Was: Re: ADMS.SW descriptions of Debian source packages

On 2/1/13 12:09 PM, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Hi.
>
> FYI, I've improved the meta-data generated by the Debian Package
> Tracking System, which now produces Turtle too, and also a probably more
> correct ADMS.SW content.
>
> It's currently serving 2.1 million triples about the 28939 source
> packages in Debian.
>
> More details at [0] and [2].
>
> I do hope this will allow more Linked Data applications in the domain of
> F/OSS production, maintenance, packaging, etc.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Olivier Berger <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu> writes:
>
>> FYI, here's the latest concrete results I've obtained : Debian's Package
>> Tracking System which tracks all revisions of the source packages now
>> produces RDF/XML representations of these, using ADMS.SW [1].
>>
> [0] http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/02/01/the-debian-package-tracking-system-now-publishes-turtle-rdf-meta-data/
> [1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/release/release100
> [2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/RDF.html

Great stuff !

Do you have any links to RDF dumps? I would like to add this to the LOD
Cloud cache we maintain, amongst other things.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen