Now with Turtle - Was: Re: ADMS.SW descriptions of Debian source packages

Hi.

FYI, I've improved the meta-data generated by the Debian Package
Tracking System, which now produces Turtle too, and also a probably more
correct ADMS.SW content.

It's currently serving 2.1 million triples about the 28939 source
packages in Debian.

More details at [0] and [2].

I do hope this will allow more Linked Data applications in the domain of
F/OSS production, maintenance, packaging, etc.

Best regards,

[0] http://www-public.telecom-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/2013/02/01/the-debian-package-tracking-system-now-publishes-turtle-rdf-meta-data/
[1] https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/adms_foss/release/release100
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/common/RDF.html