Re: "DOM" for RDF?

From: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 11:23:54 +0000
Cc: public-lod community <public-lod@w3.org>
To: Richard Light <richard@light.demon.co.uk>

I think my conclusion from the DOM experience was that actually
people wanted jQuery -- something optimized for the language.

My own RDF APIs have been optimized for js and python respectively,
though they share style and many calls.

See undocumented rdflib.js  https://github.com/linkeddata/rdflib.js/

I can still think of further optimizations to make writing code
even smoother.

Timbl