Re: Publication of scientific research

On 04/26/2013 02:32 PM, Daniel Schwabe wrote:
> It's not only submission that must be taken into account. For
> example, as a reviewer I don't want to be forced to read the paper
> online... How do you envisage this being handled?

Understood.

I think there are currently two possibilities:

* Author uploading the files as an attachment using the submission
interface, where the reviewer can follow the same process as they
normally do.

* Reviewer goes to the URL of the paper, either saves the page to local
disk, or prints to PDF.

-Sarven