Re: Fwd: Publishing Wordpress contents as linked data

Interesting. I've been meaning to get Wordpress content negotiating for
a long time, so I shall take a look at this to see how you have done it.

You might also be interested in a couple of tools that we have written.
Kblog-metadata also adds metadata in a variety of formats to wordpress,
with support for per post authors, container titles (and dates although
this is not released yet).

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/kblog-metadata/

It has a couple of nice widgets, which can display citation information
also visibly for the author (and others), which helps to make sure it's
correct.

We also have http://greycite.knowledgeblog.org. This will return
metadata for any URL in a variety of forms, including RDF if you wish.
So, the metadata for your page is...

http://greycite.knowledgeblog.org/rdf?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdatenwissen.de%2F2013%2F04%2Fwordpress-bloginhalte-als-linked-data%2F

It's not as extensive as the metadata you provide; we don't return
content or foaf authorship. But we estimate that it can return metadata
of this form for around 100 million URLs; it works but provides less
metadata for considerably more URLs. I think it content-negotiates as
well. Need to check.

We weren't able to scrap that much from your page, incidentally.

http://greycite.knowledgeblog.org/?uri=http://datenwissen.de/2013/04/wordpress-bloginhalte-als-linked-data/

We need to check for content negotiation; I'm not clear, though, how we
are supposed to know what forms of content are available. Is there
anyway we can tell from your website that content negotiation is
possible?

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk