Re: uri for uri

In principle you are probably right, but in practice this is a stunningly useful site, and requiring users to URLEncode would make it much more opaque.
And in fact prone to error - I'm not sure what your %0A in the encoded URI denotes?
Unfortunately things like
http://uri4uri.net/uri/http%3A%2F%2FC%20h%20r%20i%20s%20'%20s%20%20%20A%20p%20r%20i%20l%20%20%20F%20o%20o%20l
aren't very readable URIs.
Best