Re: Document Action: 'The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)' to Experimental RFC (draft-reschke-http-status-308-07.txt)

Well foo, I can't find it in the errata list, I take that back. But it
is fixed in HTTPbis.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-19#section-7.3.4

Jonathan