Re: Can we create better links by playing games?

Hello Irene,

Am 20.06.2012 15:49, schrieb Irene Celino:
> Hi Kingsley,
> we are also working on games for data interlinking (I sent a mail
> before, but it was erroneously addressed to Jens only).
>
> You could have a look to UrbanMatch [1] our location-based game for
> data interlinking: there's a paper we presented at last LDOW [2] and,
> if you want to know more, we just submitted a more detailed paper to
> ISWC.

I just had a look at the short paper and it looks like an interesting
game. I'd be interested in the more detailed ISWC version if you would
be willing to send it to me.

Kind regards,

Jens

PS: Note that we have a newer standard reference for LinkedGeoData than
the one you cited in the LDOW paper: http://linkedgeodata.org/Publications

--
Dr. Jens Lehmann
Head of AKSW/MOLE group, University of Leipzig