Re: Reuse

No, as long as the primary consumers are Facebook and Twitter (and maybe
Google, Yahoo, etc. if they ever see fit to actually consume
schema.org), then Web page creators are going to have to cater to all of
these 'simplifications' together, as there will be no reasoning, and
that 'little bit of semantics' is going to create a bad taste.

Point taken about our own inability to stop re-inventing the wheel
(although at least we spend every week telling people how to stop doing
so - at least I know I do).

Barry