Re: Can we create better links by playing games?

Hi Kingsley,
we are also working on games for data interlinking (I sent a mail
before, but it was erroneously addressed to Jens only).

You could have a look to UrbanMatch [1] our location-based game for
data interlinking: there's a paper we presented at last LDOW [2] and,
if you want to know more, we just submitted a more detailed paper to
ISWC.

Cheers,
Irene

[1] UrbanMatch Milano:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/urbanmatch-milano/id498231507?mt=8,
UrbanMatch Muenchen:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/urbanmatchmu/id525454528?mt=8
[2] UrbanMatch - linking and improving Smart Cities Data:
http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2012/papers/ldow2012-paper-10.pdf

Irene Celino
CEFRIEL - ICT Institute Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
email: Irene.Celino@cefriel.it, irene@iricelino.org
web:   http://swa.cefriel.it, http://iricelino.org

2012/6/20 Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>:
> On 6/20/12 9:19 AM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>

> On 20 June 2012 15:11, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 6/19/12 3:23 PM, Martin Hepp wrote:
>>>
>>> [1] Games with a Purpose for the Semantic Web, IEEE Intelligent Systems,
>>> Vol. 23, No. 3, pp. 50-60, May/June 2008.
>>

>> Do the games at: http://ontogame.sti2.at/games/, still work? The more data
>> quality oriented games the better re. LOD and the Semantic Web in general.
>>
>> Others: Are there any other games out there?
>

> iand is working on a game:
>
> http://blog.iandavis.com/2012/05/21/wolfie/
>

> Great! I'll take a look at then add to the collection I am building at:
> http://delicious.com/kidehen/gammification ,
>

> Kingsley
>

>> --
>>
>> Regards,