Re: Reuse

Yes.
I think it is meant to happen at the consumer side.
The consumer initialises their store with appropriate equivalences and sub-thingies for their purposes.
If you are building an app that expects only one of these, then you aren't really building a Semantic Web app.
And ideally the app will extend the set as it finds equivalence stuff in the wild.

By the way, we also have (at least)
rdfs.'comment', dbpedia.'abstract', dc.'description', dcterms.'description', core.'overview', jisc.'description', resex.'detailed-description'
when the system is trying to pick up something to show as a description of what I am looking at.
I realise I need to update the list :-)
I'll probably add your suggestions as well.
and I have been trying to work if I want fb: as well.

Best

--
Hugh Glaser,
             Web and Internet Science