From: Acuna, Antonio - Cabinet Office
Date: Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 5:37 AM
Subject: [UNCLASSIFIED] RE: Re: UK reference URIs
Cc: Augusto Herrmann

We have had issues with them and are trying to rationalize exactly how
the resources are managed and what is in there.  Our plan is to bring
it all together under one managed structured by the new Linked Data
board, that way it can progress and be maintained.

Some are not available at the moment (i.e. education) and they will
come back in a few weeks.

Regards,

Antonio Acuņa

Head of Data.gov.uk

Transparency Team | Efficiency and Reform Group | Cabinet Office