Re: UK reference URIs

Hi!

Yes, I noticed that as well. I knew of this linked data before, and
was just going to show to officials here in the Ministry as an example
of what interesting things can be done by publishing open government
data as linked open data. I decided to show them the Puelia PHP
interface data.gov.uk had for showing triples by dereferencing the URI
of a school, road or a government departed. But then I was surprised
to find it doesn't work anymore...

Example: http://reference.data.gov.uk/doc/department/co/unit/national-school-of-government

Note: 303 Redirects still work, e.g.
http://reference.data.gov.uk/id/department/co/unit/national-school-of-government
redirects to the URL above.

Any word on what happened?

Regards,
Augusto Herrmann
Open Data Team - Ministry of Planning - Brazil