Re: Querying different SPARQL endpoints

Hi all,

As one of the persons in charge of the dataset that Vishal has pointed out
to, and responding to Hugh's comment, you will actually find a description
of this specific dataset at: http://datahub.io/dataset/culturalinkeddata

In fact, according to our own methodological guidelines for generating
Linked Data (that is, eating our own dog food), we always recommend
generating, as commented by Hugh, the sitemap.xml and a void description
for all our datasets, registering them to the CKAN registry.

The data that is available in that SPARQL endpoint is now migrated to
http://datos.bne.es/ (it is data from the Spanish National Library), and
the void description is at http://datos.bne.es/void/bne.ttl

Regards,
	Oscar