Re: Querying different SPARQL endpoints

From: Boris Villazon-Terrazas <bvillazon@isoco.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:54:16 +0100
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
CC: Oscar Corcho <ocorcho@fi.upm.es>, Hugh Glaser <hg@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, Vishal Sinha <vishal.sinha777@yahoo.com>, Daniel Vila <dvila@fi.upm.es>, Asunción Gómez Pérez <asun@fi.upm.es>
Hi all
On 19/12/2012 20:42, Oscar Corcho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As one of the persons in charge of the dataset that Vishal has pointed out
> to, and responding to Hugh's comment, you will actually find a description
> of this specific dataset at: http://datahub.io/dataset/culturalinkeddata
>
> In fact, according to our own methodological guidelines for generating
> Linked Data (that is, eating our own dog food), we always recommend
> generating, as commented by Hugh, the sitemap.xml and a void description
> for all our datasets, registering them to the CKAN registry.
Moreover, you can use sitemap4rdf [1] for generating the sitemap.xml
files from SPARQL endpoints.

Regarding your original question, you can try vocab-express [2] an early
prototype ... we are going to improve it.

> The data that is available in that SPARQL endpoint is now migrated to
> http://datos.bne.es/ (it is data from the Spanish National Library), and
> the void description is at http://datos.bne.es/void/bne.ttl

Finally the datahub (former CKAN) entry for datos.bne.es is [3]

Best,

Boris

[1] http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/2010/sitemap4rdf/
[2] http://vocab-express.nodester.com/