Re: Querying different SPARQL endpoints

You can start querying for stuff, but I am guessing that what you mean is how can you find out what is in the store without starting to query.

Well if you are lucky:
There is a sitemap.xml, which points you at a voiD document that tells you some of what you want to know, such as what the topics of the dataset are.
For example, our http://acm.rkbexplorer.com/ has http://acm.rkbexplorer.com/sitemap.xml which points at http://acm.rkbexplorer.com/models/void.ttl
Or you might be able to find the voiD document some other way.

I'm afraid you are unlikely to be lucky, though - not many people publish voiD data.
(A while ago we tried to harvest it, and you will find the results at http://void.rkbexplorer.com)

Also, looking in the catalogue at http://datahub.io/ may provide information you can use.