Re: Linked Data Book in Early Access Release

On 12/6/12 10:52 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:

>> We will continue to build out the LD as the book progresses.
>> Suggestions for content welcome.
>
> That's exactly what should happen. Some folks might *write* reviews
> and publish from their own data spaces, ultimately all the puzzle
> pieces continue to coalesce into a coherent puzzle, across many contexts.
>

>> Many thanks to the people at Manning for making this happen.
>
> Yes.
>
> Links:
>
> 1. http://bit.ly/YRJSBC -- SPARQL Query results URL that verify the
> effects of the SPARQL INSERT query
> 2. http://bit.ly/VpkIDE --  SPARQL Query definition URL
> 3. http://bit.ly/UpJDs8 -- Follow-Your-Nose exploration pattern
> starting with a PDF document URL
> 4. http://bit.ly/TJOV3p -- ditto but via URIBurner which has much more
> Linked Data (so you have deeper FYN exploitation).
>
> Of course, it get much more interesting, but this should be a nice
> start for now :-)

In addition to the above, here's a link to a sample book description
that incorporates terms from GoodRelations: http://bit.ly/RaYuKi .

The book publishers can use this as a guide etc..

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen